jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2016

A place that I would like to visit.



Spain.

Resultado de imagen para spain


A country that I would like to go how you can see in the picture is Spain. I have a lot of reasons to want to go to this place, but I going to tell you just two of them. My first reason is that my favorite music is from this country. I love Spain’s rock and the “flamenco”, so I always want to go to see my favorites bands on live.
A second reason is that I think that Spain mixes two cultures than I consider very interesting, especially in the architecture, I’m talking about Islamic and Occidental cultures. I will love to make pictures of  the landscapes of this country.

On the other hand, what I know about this place? Well, just the classic things that you can learn in history class in the school, and other things about the anarchy revolution of 1936-1939, but I think that going to this place I would learn to much things.

The things that I want to do in Spain, are, going to concerts of my favorite bands, take pictures in iconic landscapes and maybe study one semester.

8 comentarios:

  1. Oh, Spain is an amazing country! But, what's your favourite city of this country?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. maybe you can buy the plane ticket, because are in sale in this moment :o

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Spain is very interestting. I also I would like to met Spain, but the reason is diferent. I would like to met the cathedral in Barcelona :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Spain is very interestting. I also I would like to met Spain, but the reason is diferent. I would like to met the cathedral in Barcelona :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I would like to go to Spain too!! You have to listen any song of Gipsy Kings, they have really good music.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I would like to go to Spain too!! You have to listen any song of Gipsy Kings, they have really good music.

    ResponderEliminar