jueves, 6 de octubre de 2016

A present that I received


Cototo! (Again :B)


Hello!

Today I’m gonna talk about the best present that I had received. This present is very special because have heart, and brain, and a lot of love for all in my house. I’m talking about –again- of my dog Cototo.  

Cototo comes to my house on my birthday number seventeen. He was a present from one ex-boyfriend called “Pablo”. He gave me Cototo because he had four dogs (Winny, Rambo, Rocky and Pipo) and I never could have one when I was a girl so I fall in love with his dogs and the animals in general and Pablo thought that a dog could be a great birthdays present, and he was right.

Why I liked Cototo? Because he was an adorable and little ball of hair, and he was very quiet and shy like me; he didn’t make any noise and at the same time, he never let me alone. Well, how can you know if you read the other post in this blog, Cototo is right now in my house and although he is not a little puppy now, I think that is the cutest puddle in the world, and I love you like the first day that I saw him.

Bye!

6 comentarios:

  1. ooh come on, your pet again? please stop, jajaja no its only a joke i love cototo <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ñoo, cototo is a really tender dog!
    when you go to the university, Cototo don't cry?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ohh is very is very soft your best present. The pet with the time are the best friend of everybody. Regards for to Cototo!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ohh is very is very soft your best present. The pet with the time are the best friend of everybody. Regards for to Cototo!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a great photo of cototo, it seems that he is thiking on something as long as he see the street.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. OH MY GOOOOOOOOD, THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING PRESENT I'M DYING!!!! HE LOOKS SO CUTE, I bet is a great present, I would love to pet your cototo <3

    ResponderEliminar