jueves, 27 de octubre de 2016

the job that I would like to have


"Something with woman".

Resultado de imagen para feminism


Hello everybody!

Today I’m gonna try to talk about the job that I would like to have. Why I’m saying “try”? Because now I’m in a “vocational crisis” or maybe in an “existentialist crisis”. I really don’t have idea about what I want to do with my life. I don’t have idea if I want to have children, if I want working like sociologist, if I want live in Santiago, I don’t know nothing. But, putting me in the place of a very good sociology’s student maybe I would like work in a municipality.

I like the idea of work in a municipality because I think that is a good form to be closer with the people and help them a lot. Before my existentialist crisis I wanted work with woman, because I’m considerate very closer and agree with the feminism, and I think that a part of feminist’s fight have to be make aware the woman about the our oppress condition in this system.

I don’t know exactly what will be the functions in a job like that, but, I think that a qualities or skills that could help me in this kind of job are the empathy, the patient, and the love for find new knowledge (academic and the knowledge result of the job with other woman, of the experiences).

I think that the satisfaction that this job would bring to me is make this world or at least the borough where I will work, a place freer of patriarchy’s oppression, a place where the woman can speaker high when she feels forced, humiliated or assault.
Finally I think that with or without this job, is very important that the woman fights all the time, in our house, in the street, in the school, in the university, well, in all the places that we can, against the patriarchy.

Bye!

4 comentarios:

  1. don´t worry about the existentialist problem because you will be a sociology so you can do anything (please read with sarcasms voice :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey! don't worry about the crisis, everything will falling into place :)
    I'm agree with you in the importance of the womans fight in every place, specially in our hauses (and our fathers :) )

    ResponderEliminar
  3. When a person have a existentialist problem the best solution is the death :) hahhaahha it's was only a joke
    I think that work in a municipality is a good idea but I don't know that work make :( However someday we know what make, someday.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar