jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2016

My favorite artist

Resultado de imagen para syd barrett


Hi everybody! Today I’m gonna talk about Syd Barrett, my favorite artist.
Syd Barrett was the founder of the Britannic Rock band called “Pink Floyd”, and his real name was “Roger Keith Barrett”, but don’t had problems with “Roger Watters”  he change his name to Syd. Also, he was a very good painter. I discovered him in 2010 because I knew Pink Floyd and I liked it, but, I don’t feel me complete with the band, I felt that something was missing in my life and in my music, and someday, I don’t know why, I wrote “Effervescing elephant” in google and show up to me all the songs of Syd Barrett.
I like about them principally the lyrics of his songs. I feel very represent with the lyrics of Syd, especially when I was on a very dark depression. Also I like his paints and sometimes his music, but he wasn’t a very good musician jaja.
My favorite piece about him is I think that maybe “The madcap laughs” but I really love everything of him, I love too Opel and Barrett .I think that he must be live, but the good people die young.
Finally maybe is interesting say that the Pink Floyd’s song “Wish You Where Here” and “Shine In Your Crazy Diamond” (the best songs of Pink Floyd after him) were wrote for him.

Good bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario