jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2016

A person that I admire




Charles Aranguiz


Resultado de imagen para charles aranguiz

Hello everybody! Today I’m gonna talk about a public Chilean person that I admire J
The name of this person is Charles Aranguiz, a soccer player, and I know him because he played in Universidad de Chile, the football club of my life.

Charles before to be a soccer player was a very poor boy. He and his brother played soccer in their neighborhood and their mother have a lot illusion that one of them could be a great soccer player and could get out of the poverty.  How Charles was the second child, all the cards were putting in his brother, but he was dad, so had to star to work and leave the soccer. For this reason Charles was the hope of the family. He left his house in Santiago, and traveled to Calama when he was very young. Far of his family started a silent and lonely football career, career that was fruitful when he came to Universidad de Chile. His hard story life, and his way to play, very silence, very smart, very solidary, very exactly, are the things that I admire of him. I admire to his modest, because after all, being America’s champion he still being very shy and very humble and this give me admiration and cuteness.

 If someday I could see him face to face, probably I asked him if he will come back to Universidad de Chile, and if is real that “Dany Daniel”, a man that I knew in this summer is his friend.

Finally I just want to say that if the entire soccer player was like Aranguiz, we could win the world cup!

Bye J

7 comentarios:

  1. Charles is the best pleyer in the selection but the only problem is Charles played in the worst team in Chile

    ResponderEliminar
  2. He is very good with penalties. Nice picture of him :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Aranguiz is an idol, I like him so much too, and I live in Puente Alto like him jaja. I think that he is a demonstration of perceverance, and he is a monster in the field running all the match

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ohh Charles Aranguiz! I always like me this player for his humility and way of play. Besides, I founded that he was the best player the "Universidad de Chile" of the year 2011.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. He is very talent! I really miss him when he has an injury and he can't play. Specially in the penalties!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Charles Mariano is the best, the best player of the Copa America Centenario. Thanks a lot Principe Charles!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I don’t like Universidad de Chile, but Aranguiz is a good player and is amazing how he hit the penalties!

    ResponderEliminar